NXT Wave explain the importance of wiring for success
Following last week’s announcement that NXT Wave has reported a staggering 150 per cent growth in their recruitment developments, the firm’s Managing Director has been explaining why he is encouraging his contractors to wire themselves for success.
As NXT Wave celebrate their astounding 150 per cent growth, Jamiesh Holait, Managing Director of the fast-growing firm has taken the opportunity to encourage contractors to reach for their dreams and fundamentally go against the natural urge to survive. In the stone ages, humans presented themselves as the dominant species with an instinct to survive. Flash forward to modern times it is vital to overcome natural urges, instead embrace risk for a greater reward. In a workshop for new contractors, Mr Holait shared the top tips that wire him and his business for success.
- Meditate – Meditation is the activation of conscious thoughts, it allows people to react to situations better by raising the conscious state of awareness. Practising meditation enables entrepreneurs to make educated decisions when elements of fear are involved. Pushing comfort zones is vital for personal and professional development.
- Exercise – People who exercise regularly can produce drug-like chemicals in their brain which boost mood, confidence and physical and mental ability. Many entrepreneurs schedule the time to exercise each week, valuing the activity as much as a business meeting.
- Read, Listen, or Watch Inspirational Material – It is vital to coach the mind to see positivity in the most adverse situations. It allows the brain to become solution orientated. In business obstacles are inevitable, and a positive mind is more likely to develop, grow and remain successful as opposed to one who dwells on adverse scenarios.
- Practice Solitude – Successful entrepreneurs can spend long periods of solitude in a bid to understand their inner weaknesses and work on boosting skills to complement areas of weakness. A mind is a powerful tool which can either equip a person for success or failure.
- Take Cold Showers – Cold morning showers force the body into a heightened state of awareness, pushing blood all around the body, after a minute the collection offers up a feeling of euphoric lucidity.
The primary purpose of the workshop was to share the core values of the company and their commitment to quality of service and performance. Mr Holait left the group with a thought for the day. ‘Civil rights activist Martin Luther King Jr famously said ‘If a man is called to be a street sweeper, he should sweep streets even as Michelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep streets so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause to say, ‘Here lived a great street sweeper who did his job well.’ – This is the mindset we want our guys to have’ – No matter what you do, be the best at it.’ Concluded the Managing Director.